The Movie: Vampire’s Kiss (1988)
Time for the infamously GIF-able Cage movie that bombed at the box office and — as we discuss — deserves another look.
Further Reading, Viewing, and Links:
- NetFlakes Podcast #37 – O Brother, Where Art Thou? w/ Caroline Diezyn (NetFlakes)
- Our rankings of the Nicolas Cage movies (Caroline: Letterboxd, Dylan: Letterboxd), and a data-based ranking: Letterboxd)
- How Did This Get Made #148 – Vampire’s Kiss: LIVE (Earwolf)
- The Canon #133 – American Psycho (Earwolf)
- Our post about a Nic Cage-based lip gloss line (Rattling The Cage)
- Rattling The Cage #2 – Raising Arizona (Rattling The Cage)
- Rattling The Cage #4 – Snake Eyes (Rattling The Cage)
- Vampire’s Kiss trailer:
Caroline Diezyn is a PhD student, writer, and artist in London, Ontario. They think Nic Cage in Moonstruck is dreamy af. Check out their ranked list of every movie on Rattling The Cage on Letterboxd. Send them Cage memes on Twitter.
Dylan Clark-Moore is a person who loves to talk about media in London, Ontario. He joined Rattling The Cage because talking about Nic Cage’s personality is way easier than forming his own. You can find him on Twitter, Instagram, and Letterboxd.